Updated on September 21st, 2021
As you know, earning, redeeming or transferring Aeroplan Miles will keep all of your miles active for 12 months from the transaction date. In order to give you one less thing to think about, as a policy matter, we have paused expiry until May 14, 2020. This means that between now and May 14, any Aeroplan Miles which would have expired will not. Effective May 15, our normal expiration policy will once again apply, meaning that miles will expire if an eligible transaction has not been completed prior to this date.
In light of reduced travel in 2020, we realize that Altitude members may not be able to enjoy their upgrade privileges. In recognition of that, we are providing all Altitude members with additional eUpgrade Credits, valid until May 31, 2021. You can view these in your eUpgrade account and use them immediately.
We realize that for our loyal customers and frequent flyers, your travel plans this year have been disrupted just as our business has been impacted. We’re watching the situation very closely and, as travel patterns unfold over the coming months, you can count on us to address this unusual situation. Rest assured that we’ll do right by you with policy changes and special offers for Altitude status qualification.
- 转成Aeroplan，另外再加送65% ；
- 给加航Voucher， Voucher永不过期。
If your travel date was on or after February 1, 2020 and you purchased a ticket prior to April 13, 2021, you are eligible for a refund to your original form of payment. Get your refund request started.
You can also make a change for all new or existing bookings made through May 31, 2021 for original travel between March 1, 2020 and May 31, 2022. You may also have the option to convert your ticket to an Air Canada Travel Voucher or to Aeroplan points with an additional 65% bonus.
2021年3月31日更新，精英会籍直接延期至2022年年底，Priority Reward vouchers也会同样延期。另外，如果是已经成功保级的话，可以留来用作下一年的保级（因为今年已经不用保级了）。
At the start of the year, I shared how hopeful we were for travel in 2021, and with vaccination campaigns well underway and the summer ahead, that optimism is well-placed. The Air Canada team is eager to welcome you back on board for your next trip, whenever the time is right for you.
However, Loyalty is a two-way street, and we understand and appreciate why so many of your travel plans are interrupted this year. For that reason, we are automatically extending your Aeroplan Elite Status for an additional year – through to the end of 2022. What’s more, we are also extending the validity of all Priority Reward vouchers issued in 2020 by one full year.
Many of our members have needed to travel during the pandemic, often for essential reasons. For those members who achieve any Elite Status tier through their 2021 flight activity, we’ll provide special recognition by honouring your Status Qualifying Miles, Segments and Dollars next year, jumpstarting your status qualification in the years to come.
We want you to be able to enjoy all the benefits that Elite Status has to offer once you are ready to travel again. Late last year, we launched the redesigned Aeroplan with you top of mind, and we can’t wait for you to enjoy its full range of exciting new features.
On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your continued Loyalty to Air Canada. We look forward to seeing you soon again.
从2021年5月31日前所订的机票，会包括免费的COVID-19保险，其中包括了紧急医疗和隔离所需要支付的费用（旅行总时间不能超过21天，October 31, 2021之前出发）。加航直达网页
- As part of our effort to help Canadians travel internationally safely and securely, effective February 1, 2021, Aeroplan Members making an eligible new booking with Air Canada originating in Canada will receive complimentary Manulife COVID-19 Emergency Medical Insurance underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife).This Manulife COVID-19 Insurance covers eligible Canadian residents, who are Aeroplan Members, when travelling internationally on a booking made with Air Canada, for travel completed by October 31, 2021. Manulife coverage will be automatically included if eligible when booking is purchased, or flight is redeemed. There are no registration forms to complete and premiums are paid for by Air Canada.
- 新加航里程计划Aeroplan (AC) 介绍（2021版）
- 订票指南 – Aeroplan双人票比单人票的单价高一倍？
- 加航小环球票 – 用三个实例来比较一下新旧制之间的分别
- 里程入门 - 新加航的伴飞票 Air Canada Buddy Pass 全面解释
- 里程入门 – 巧思订 Aeroplan 票的几个新方法，节省积分又多游玩几个地方
- 手把手教你如何使用加航的eUpgrade Credits，一个使用更少的里程预定加航商务舱的方法
- 里程入门 – 新加航的伴飞票 Air Canada Buddy Pass 全面解释