- On March 29, Flexible Point Redemptions will take effect replacing off-peak, standard, and peak rates when categories are removed. Members will see the Flexible Points Redemption rates take effect gradually over March 29 and 30. Until then, the current system remains in place.
- Nightly redemption rates will move more closely in line with (not exactly with) hotel rates and availability, giving Members even more options to choose from than the current off-peak, standard, and peak rates. The ways Members earn points will not change – they will have more flexibility when they’re ready to redeem and explore the portfolio.
- Members traveling to a location with more availability can expect to use fewer points. If the desired location is busier at the preferred dates, the point redemption amount may be higher.
- For all stays in 2022, nearly all hotel redemption rates will fall within the same high low range of the current categories.
- For a small group of hotels, approximately 200 hotels or less than 3% of our portfolio, the point redemption rate bounds will be higher than they are currently. Within that group, about 40 hotels may rise above the bounds of the previous Category Eight during peak/busier travel times. This process aligns with our annual assessment of hotel redemption rates for the last time.
- For those 200 properties, their rate range will increase between 5,000 to 30,000 points per night from their current bounds. Please open the attachment to view the list of 200 hotels.
- For stays in 2023, we are focusing on ensuring even our most aspirational properties offer a mix of great rates during the year. Changes in rates for stays in 2023 above or below the high low range for stays in 2022 are planned to be incremental.
- In addition to announcing the date for Flexible Point Redemptions, we are also alerting you that by the end of April, members will be able to combine their Free Night Award with up to 15,000 points to help access more hotels.
- Members can reserve a redemption stay by booking now and the flexible cancellation policy will allow them to modify their reservation if they find a lower rate in the future.
看了这首批200家先行使用动态兑换新制的酒店，居然有一点欣喜的感觉。即使是按最高的调整幅度3万分来计算，以原来10万分为计，也就是13万/10万 = 130%，也就是说最高30%的升幅。
全部 Marriott 万豪酒店体验文章: