- Savigny-lès-Beaune Clos des Guettes – Louis Jadot, $54.99 CAD
- Domaine Vincent Delaporte Sancerre, $39.99 CAD
- Garnier et Fils Chablis 1er Cru, $47.99 CAD
All pale lemon and clean, the 2. is slightly deeper color and 1. is the lightest.
- Medium + intensity on the nose. Buttery, melon and star fruit on both nose and palate, full body and high acidity, long length. 13.5% alcohol and can feel the alcohol burning.
- Medium intensity on the nose. Lime, gooseberry, floral and apple blossom. Medium body, high acidity. 13% alcohol, very slight spice.
- Medium – intensity on the nose. Shellfish, apple, pearl, mineral and creamy texture. medium body and high acidity.
Although I really like the 1. Savigny-lès-Beaune Clos des Guettes – Louis Jadot, however during the hot summer, I think I enjoy the 2. Domaine Vincent Delaporte Sancerre much more.
Have you tried any of these wines? Leave a comment and let me know how you think about it.