Updated on May 6th, 2021
用来交学费（Education bill）和地税（Property Taxes）会有1.75%的手续费，房租（Rent），水电杂费（Utilities）免手续费。
Here’s a quick summary of the fees (or lack of fees) that you will incur depending on the payment method:
- Bank Account: No fees (exclu. property/education taxes)
- Paytm Cash: No fees
- Mastercard: No fees (exclu. property/education taxes)
- American Express: 3% fee for all transactions
- Visa Debit: No fees (exclu. property/education taxes)
- Visa: a cash advance fee will be charged, and on account of this, we have disabled Visa as a payment method on bill payments.
As of Aug 26th, changes to fees will apply to Property Tax and Educational Tax payments.
If using the following to pay the 2 bills, please be advised that the following will be charged to your account:
Credit Card : 1.75%
Debit Card : 1.25%