As of May 1, 2019, Aeroplan Members can earn Aeroplan Miles with Etihad Airways.
Founded in 2003, Etihad Airways is the national carrier of the emirate of Abu Dhabi, based at Abu Dhabi International Airport. The airline flies to over 110 destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas with their fleet of over 120 aircraft. As a global carrier, it has expanded its network at a rapid pace, and won acclaim for its exceptional service.
Aeroplan Miles earned on all eligible Etihad Airways flights do not count toward Air Canada Altitude™ status.
Star Alliance™ Gold and Silver Benefits are not extended by Etihad Airways.
To learn more, consult the Etihad Airways accumulation structure right now.
Back in January, we shared the news that Air Canada had completed its acquisition of Aeroplan, delivering on our promise to keep your Aeroplan Miles safe, and bringing us a big step closer to launching a more rewarding loyalty program for our customers.
Building a more rewarding Aeroplan program that provides unbeatable value for members remains our first priority.
This starts now, with more value for your Aeroplan Miles. Since the acquisition, and compared to last year, we’ve already started making improvements to Aeroplan:
• Go where you want – for fewer Miles. We’ve introduced exclusive Market Fare Flight Reward promotions to our most popular destinations. For example, Florida, certain destinations in Southwest U.S., and Hawaii are all on sale right now. Keep an eye out for many more promotions like this one.
• A better deal on Market Fare Flight Rewards. You can redeem Market Fare Flight Rewards for 15% fewer Miles on average. On North American routes, we’ve also increased by 45% the number of “Great Deals” (bookings requiring fewer Miles for Market Fare than for Fixed Mileage).
• More Air Canada Gift Cards, for less. You can now redeem Air Canada gift cards for 25% fewer Miles than before. Air Canada Vacations® gift cards are a better deal now, too, and for Air Canada Vacation packages, you can now use $100 to $5000 worth of Miles to pay for your package.
• Still the best value on Air Canada. Aeroplan has the lowest fixed fare redemption options among Canadian loyalty travel programs, with only 7,500 Miles needed for a one-way, short haul flight with no advance purchase or roundtrip required.
This is just the beginning. Stay tuned for more updates and surprises (the good kind) as we celebrate Aeroplan’s 35thanniversary this year and move closer to launching a more rewarding program in 2020.
- 新加航里程计划Aeroplan (AC) 介绍（2021版）
- 加航小环球票 – 用三个实例来比较一下新旧制之间的分别
- 里程入门 - 新加航的伴飞票 Air Canada Buddy Pass 全面解释
- 里程入门 – 巧思订 Aeroplan 票的几个新方法，节省积分又多游玩几个地方
- 手把手教你如何使用加航的eUpgrade Credits，一个使用更少的里程预定加航商务舱的方法
- 里程入门 – 新加航的伴飞票 Air Canada Buddy Pass 全面解释